Monthly Headlines

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let the little ones play...

I am beginning to think that we mature DOWNWARD from being a child. Some of the best world leaders have been children or adolescents! Alexander the Great, Louis XIV, King James I, King Josiah, Henry VI, were all brilliant leaders who ruled at a VERY young age. There are more examples, yet these three are bigger than most. Is the simplicity of a child's mind all we need? Do we need all these complex policies and stuff or can we thrive on the simple thoughts of the children?

The children are more mature than many adults in many aspects. My History Teacher put it "Now I'm not asking you to ask like adults, if you want to see how they act I can take you to a staff meeting."

Please Comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment