Monthly Headlines

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ak Bars Kazan and Burritos

Ak Bars Kazan (Russian: Ак Барс Казань, Tatar Cyrillic: Ак Барс Казан, Latin: Aq Bars Qazan, English: Kazan Snow Leopards) is a professional ice hockey team based in Kazan, in the Republic of Tatarstan, a federal subject of the Russian Federation. They are currently playing in the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL).
The team's name, Ak Bars, is derived from the official symbol of Tatarstan, translated as Snow Leopard, a traditional symbol which has its origins with the Barsil, one of the Tatar tribes.

The Random Article thing on wikipedia ROCKS! hahahaha so this is my special random article that came up when I pressed that oh so beautiful button.  

So yesterday my girlfriend and I were holding hands. I am blessed with a good amount of Mexican(o) blood in me and she is quite white. So she looked at our hands and is like "Im so white!!" and I said "We go together like... beans and sour cream in a burrito." Now ain't that just the most romantic thing you've ever heard right? Well what are some funny, cheesy, or outright stupid things you have said to a lover, a friend, boss or whoever?


No comments:

Post a Comment