Monthly Headlines

Friday, July 29, 2011

I like my Bawls, leave the Cherry... LOL

Yes, I had bawls last night. They arent bad, but the cherry flavour sucks. If you don't know Bawls is an energy drink. I usually dont drink energy drinks at all, but I saw the bottles and was like... "dibs"! Other stupid energy drink names:

 Mana Energy Potion (geeks get it), Mamajuana, Obama Energy (I kid you not its real), Pimpjuice, Rehab, C-4 Explosive (they make it look like a firework!).  Im sure there is more but this is what I found, these made me just LOL in my room. Either it was those or the Bawls im drinking. Speaking of LOL, everytime someone says LOL think of this face
 :
Look hard at it for a while and EVERYTIME someone says LOL think of that face and you will at least smile. (Thanks, Aimee)






No comments:

Post a Comment