Monthly Headlines

Saturday, July 30, 2011

D'OH!

Well there I go again hurting myself. my back, again. I had a failed attempt at a jump off a trampoline into a 3foot deep pool and pegged my head at the bottom. Scary thing! I managed to stand up out of the water but then none of my non-automatic functions worked. I couldnt move my legs nor my arms or mouth or anything, I just could stand. My friend Bryan helped me to the side of the pool. I eventually regained control of my functions but it was scary. I couldnt even move my mouth to spit out the water in my throat and mouth, I couldnt breathe. Anyways when I hit the bottom I damaged my upper back. So... ehh. Fortunately it wasnt as bad as my lower back injury and I found myself dancing to "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga with my siblings, so Im hoping ill be okay. It really hurts... Charlie.

Needless to say it was kinda a D'oh! Moment even though I couldnt talk.




No comments:

Post a Comment