Monthly Headlines

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Watch Grew Wings and My Back Hurt

Whoa! I finally rediscovered the blog. Its good to be here again. I left a few months ago and just never came back. I have now returned, changed the name and lets see how long I last this time! ^_^

My back actually did get injured though. I got a herniated disk a few months ago... at age 16. No bueno.
Several factors led to this:
1. I helped two people move in a single day
2. I bench pressed 30lbs more than I am used to on that same day (stupid)
3. I ran 7(ish) miles on that same day
4. Me and My friend Paul tried to find out who could pick up the biggest piece of deadfall in the forest...on that same day.
Im sure there were other factors but that about did it. I damaged a disk. Ill tell you what it hurts!!! But Im back, and lets kick off with a little Merengue   (how do you pronounce that!?)



No comments:

Post a Comment